- THE MAGAZINE
- Trends & Industry Issues
- Video Solutions
- Access Control & Identification
- Life Safety & Fire Alarm
- Intrusion Alarm
- Integration & Network Solutions
- Communication & Infrastructure
- Home Control/Entertainment
- Hosted & Managed Services
- Business Services & Education
- Products Manufacturing/Distribution
- Standards, Regulations & Legislation
ASSA ABLOY – Booth 11065
At the heart of the 46 new products ASSA ABLOY is debuting at this year’s ISC West is Aperio, a wireless technology that connects multiple door or cabinet openings to an existing electronic access control system.
In addition to Aperio-related products, the company is also introducing Yale’s new residential keypad Lever lock and Securitron’s AccuPower Power Supply solutions within its Mobile Innovation Showroom. There is also an entire section dedicated to multiclass SE and FIPS 201, as well as Norton Power Operations.
For more information or to view demos of ASSA ABLOY’s new products, visit Booth 11065.