National Monitoring Center’s California and Texas Headquarter Facilities Obtain CSAA Five Diamond Certification
- proficiency in alarm verification, which helps reduce false alarms;
- proficiency in communications with public service answering points, such as the Emergency 911 centers;
- knowledge of electronic communications equipment, including radio;
- an understanding of the codes and standards of such organizations as Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, the National Fire Protection Association and others; and
- proficiency in the area of emergency preparedness under a wide scenario of possibilities.