What Does an Ideal Access Control Security System Look Like?
What differentiates effective access control platform from failed systems, unable to achieve physical security and operational goals? Many factors contribute to the success of an access control system. Here are features to look for when offering a physical security platform that will enable your customers with a preemptive security plan:
- Remotely manage and administer the solution via web-browser or mobile application, issue or revoke access rights for the mobile credential from anywhere, with any device.
- Integrates with other tools like human resources, membership and facility management software via API
- 3rd party hardware compatible so that you can choose the right products that better fits your customers’ needs, like cameras, door hardware, readers and routers
- Unlimited scalability as your customer business grows, and the needs of the business evolve, you need to be able to quickly adapt alongside your customer’s facilities. if you need to add new locations you are not limited to a number of users, doors or locations
- User defined alerts delivered via text message and email for critical events, so the users get notifications on unusual and suspicious activities
- Generate reports to make decisions based on data and prepare for security audits
- Cloud storage for access and video events so that the data is never compromised and always available
- Automatic firmware and software updates so that there is no need for dedicated IT staff to manage it
- Cyber secure so that hackers can’t use the access control system as a proxy to get into the network
A great access control solution helps you deploy and install security systems simply. The solution you offer to your customers should be intuitive, automated, customizable, scalable, mobile, and secure. These features ensure operational efficiency, minimal IT involvement, and easy installation and deployment.
Download Brivo’s Ideal Access Control Infographic to learn more.