CertaSite Serves, the charitable giving arm of CertaSite, a commercial fire protection and life safety company, announced its latest community initiative by giving back to the United Way in the 16 markets where CertaSite has offices, including locally with the United Way of Central Indiana.
United Way helps provide the building blocks for a good life through efforts in three areas: health/wellness, education and financial stability. Their mission is to unite people to build pathways out of poverty, creating opportunity for all.
“Being able to support the communities that faithfully support us is the kind of work we pride ourselves on,” said Jeff Wyatt, CEO of CertaSite. “We’re here to offer a helping hand and provide a meaningful impact to our neighbors in need. Our team have the biggest hearts for community initiatives, and the commitment to show our communities that we are more than fire extinguishers. We’re all just so excited to be able to provide a little help and get this donation drive under way.”
Through this donation drive, CertaSite is encouraging employees, friends and customers to participate. The goal is to gather 100 supplies at each location over the span of the campaign totaling more than 1,000 essential supplies.
CertaSite has partnered with the following local United Way offices:
- Columbus, Ohio – United Way of Central Ohio
- East Mich. – United Way of Washtenaw County
- Franklin, Wis. – United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
- Greensburg, Pa. – United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Indianapolis, Ind. – United Way of Central Indiana
- Kent, Ohio/Youngstown, Ohio – United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley
- Quad Cities – United Way of Clinton County, Iowa
- Rimersburg, Pa. – United Way of Clarion County
- Toledo, Ohio – United Way of Greater Toledo
- West Mich. – United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
United Way brings people and communities together to advance the common good. The CertaSite Serves donation drive runs from now until July 9. Visit the company’s latest blog for more information.
This is CertaSite Serves’ fourth community initiative. Last year, the company collected more than 7,500 pounds of food and essential items in response to COVID-19. Over the 2020 holiday season, the company partnered with Toys for Tots and donated more than 1,000 toys. Most recently, CertaSite gathered more than 4,400 animal supplies to donate to local humane societies.