- THE MAGAZINE
- Trends & Industry Issues
- Video Solutions
- Access Control & Identification
- Life Safety & Fire Alarm
- Intrusion Alarm
- Integration & Network Solutions
- Communication & Infrastructure
- Home Control/Entertainment
- Hosted & Managed Services
- Business Services & Education
- Products Manufacturing/Distribution
- Standards, Regulations & Legislation
- PSA Leadership Institute
- Classified Ads
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Security Media Group
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- SDM Store
- Web Card
- White Papers
Yale Locks & Hardware has partnered with Habitat for Humanity on a 90-day program to donate 10 percent of purchases on its shopping site www.yale2you.com to help Habitat create affordable housing, while also offering homeowners a 10 percent discount on purchases.
SDMwishes the very best to Frank De Fina, executive vice president of Samsung Techwin, Ridgefield Park, N.J., who is leaving the company at the end of this week for personal reasons.
The split is “amicable,” according to De Fina, who has more than 30 years industry experience, including a 26-year run at Panasonic, where he eventually became president of Panasonic System Solutions.
Kudos to Kevin Lehan of the Illinois Electronic Security Association for being featured on WGN-TV Chicago on May 9, on one of its Midday News Segments.