- THE MAGAZINE
- Trends & Industry Issues
- Video Solutions
- Access Control & Identification
- Life Safety & Fire Alarm
- Intrusion Alarm
- Integration & Network Solutions
- Communication & Infrastructure
- Home Control/Entertainment
- Hosted & Managed Services
- Business Services & Education
- Products Manufacturing/Distribution
- Standards, Regulations & Legislation
- PSA Leadership Institute
ASIS certification classroom reviews present a focused review of the body of knowledge for ASIS board certification. Classes are offered annually across the country for CPP, PCI, and PSP applicants.
In just a day and a half, experienced instructors walk you step-by-step through the knowledge domains tested on the respective certification examinations. Learn what to focus on, and what not to focus on. Open networking and exchange with colleagues provides valuable insights—enabling you to use your remaining study time more effectively.
A certification classroom review prepares you to:
- Identify key vocabulary terms and learn how to apply concepts you will likely encounter on the exam.
- Better understand and build expertise in areas where you are less experienced and knowledgeable.
- Build relationships, exchange study tips, and form study groups with others preparing for certification.
- Confirm your understanding and learn where you need to focus your study with a practice exam.
Download the 2010 ASIS Classroom Certification Review brochure
For detailed information on ASIS certification classroom programs, visit the links below.