- THE MAGAZINE
- Trends & Industry Issues
- Video Solutions
- Access Control & Identification
- Life Safety & Fire Alarm
- Intrusion Alarm
- Integration & Network Solutions
- Communication & Infrastructure
- Home Control/Entertainment
- Hosted & Managed Services
- Business Services & Education
- Products Manufacturing/Distribution
- Standards, Regulations & Legislation
- PSA Leadership Institute
Articles Tagged with ''charity donation''
Avigilon donates high-definition surveillance system to Harbor House during domestic violence awareness month.
Vivint™, Provo, Utah, a home automation company, announced the first matching period for the Vivint Gives Back Project. During these periods, Vivint will match supporter donations made to the 100 regional finalists of the Vivint Gives Back Project, an online charitable contest. The first matching period starts on July 21 at 12 a.m. (midnight) MDT and runs through 11:59 p.m. MDT on July 22, 2011.