Bold Group, part of EverCommerce's Security & Alarm solutions, a provider of alarm monitoring and integrated business management software for the security industry, has launched Managely, a business management solution designed for the unique needs of the security industry. The new software platform, which was introduced at Converge 2022, the company’s inaugural customer conference dedicated to transformation and innovation within the industry, helps security companies evolve their outlook on business opportunities and focus on proactively driving growth and profitability.
“The security business is ripe for change. To help our customers succeed during this unprecedented time of momentum and convergence, we worked to evolve our software from accounting and financial management tools to a comprehensive business management platform,” said Alison Forsythe, president of EverCommerce Security & Alarm solutions. “Managely demonstrates Bold Group’s commitment to helping customers accelerate growth, nurture customers and build their business.”
After engaging extensively with customers over the past two years to understand their growth and management needs, Bold Group built Managely, which is designed to help small, mid-size and enterprise security companies, along with alarm dealers and integrators. It provides powerful functionality paired with a modern user interface so security businesses can manage key business functions from a single platform, including accounting, billing, workflow management, reputation and customer management, CRM integration, inventory management, central station integration, and more.
“Many security and alarm dealers and integrators use disparate programs and tools to manage their business, so they don’t have a comprehensive view of their challenges and opportunities,” said Julie Lichty, senior vice president of product management for EverCommerce Security & Alarm solutions. “Managely was created specifically for the security industry and provides security and alarm companies the confidence and peace of mind that their business is running smoothly as well as the intuitive insights to help them drive productivity, increase revenue and reduce costs, all in one solution.”
Managely is flexible and scalable for the security industry’s specific needs providing cloud-based and on-premises options. Its open API platform and alliances with a wide variety of best-in-class partners such as Microsoft, pulseM and WeSuite give it the ability to integrate all business functions that security and alarm dealers need to grow.
And, recognizing that the industry is constantly evolving, Bold is committed to delivering additional features and functions into Managely that will enhance value for customers and help increase profitability and cost efficiency for security and alarm business owners.
Key features include:
• Executive and role-based dashboards that can be configured by role, brand, and company and are driven by a sleek UI/UX, bringing data to life to better see and understand business health.
• Business Intelligence through an embedded version of Microsoft Power BI integration that provides interactive data visualizations and real-time analysis of key business insights and predictive analytics to drive forecasting and go-to-market strategies.
• Review and reputation management through a pulseM® integration, giving business owners an efficient way to connect with customers, generate reviews and feedback, and drive organic growth.
• Modern, flexible user interface that businesses can integrate with their company’s brand standards and brand identity through configurable dashboards, invoices, credits, statements, work orders, and proposals.
• Recurring monthly revenue solutions that allow businesses to optimize a variety of transactions like billing or inventory on a subscription basis.
For more information, visit www.boldgroup.com.