Tri-Ed Distribution, Woodbury, N.Y., extended the deadline for three college scholarships it is offering to March 1. Open to any graduating high school senior who is a child of a current Electronic Security Association member, the scholarships are available for tuition for the 2010-2011 academic year.
The $1,500.00, $1,000.00 and $500.00 scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Applicants must provide:
• A copy of their high school transcript, including college entrance exam scores
• A copy of their college application essay
• A letter of recommendation from their high school guidance counselor or a high school teacher of their choice
• A list of the colleges they are applying to
• ESA member name and company