Looking for a way to differentiate your wholesale central station and brand in today’s crowded and competitive landscape? Awards are one of the best ways to stand-out and convey your commitment to quality and to your customers.
The Monitoring Association (TMA) and SDM Magazine joined together nearly 20 years ago to establish the Excellence Awards. A combination of five awards is presented annually to recognize excellence demonstrated by monitoring centers and outstanding monitoring professionals. The award categories are:
- Monitoring Center of the Year – Enterprise (40,001 or more accounts)
- Monitoring Center of the Year – SMB (up to 40,000 accounts)
- Monitoring Center Manager of the Year
- Monitoring Center Operator of the Year
- Monitoring Center Support Person of the Year
The winners will be recognized in an SDM feature article. You can read about the 2022 winners here.
The application period for the 2023 TMA Excellence Awards has been extended to Feb. 15. Applicants must be a member of TMA. The awards will be presented virtually in conjunction with TMA’s Mid-Year Meeting in April.