Training Opportunity at Russound
Classes offered include:
• Dec. 13, 2010 â€” Philips Pronto Overview; Get to know the features and benefits of the current Pronto models and Pronto Edit Professional 2.
• Dec. 14, 2010 â€” Russound A to Z; an overview of Russound Products that will give the student a number of different options when approaching a customer for multiroom audio.
• Dec 15, 2010 â€” RNET Enabled Controllers; System design and installation (hands -on featuring the C-Series).
• Dec 16, 2010 (am) â€” RNET Enabled Sources; Design and installation (hands-on featuring Russound smart tuners, media servers and iBridge).
• Dec 16, 2010 (pm) â€” Russound Retro-fit Solutions Workshop
Featuring PLC Technology overview and hands-on collage exercises.
Each individual can choose to take one course or multiple courses. Either way, each person will come away from these courses with improved practical knowledge of Russound products and industry standard skills, according to the company. As a bonus, each course attended will earn CEDIA CEUs.