The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) presented its Central Station of the Year award to COPS Monitoring at the Excellence Awards ceremony during the Electric Security Expo in Nashville, Tenn., in June 2014. The award is given in recognition of outstanding companies that perform to the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The Central Station of the Year must demonstrate excellence in the following categories:
- listings and certifications,
- hiring criteria and retention programs,
- training, continuing education and incentive programs,
- disaster preparedness and recovery planning,
- quality of records-keeping and performance data,
- false alarm reduction,
- involvement with industry groups, and
- quality of existing relationships with customers and responding authorities.
“Our entire team is both humbled and honored to be recognized as…Central Station of the Year recipient,” said Jim McMullen, president and COO of COPS Monitoring. “We realize there are many first-class central stations, and our hats are off to CSAA and all its members who strive to make the industry more professional in every way. We are extremely appreciative to be commended with such a prestigious award.”
For information, visit www.copsmonitoring.com.