Magazine Names ISC East Best Turnaround Event of 2015
ISC East 2015, sponsored by the Security Industry Association (SIA), was honored on Friday night by Trade Show Executive magazine at the annual Gold 100 Gala. ISC East took home the Grand Award for the Best Turnaround in 2015. This is the second award for ISC East this year; the show was also named as one of the Fastest 50 growing tradeshows.
“This is a tremendous honor for ISC East,” said Ed Several, senior vice president, ISC Events. “The event team has been relentless in their quest to improve the event’s quality over the past several years, and those efforts have more than paid off. Last year’s exhibit floor grew, attendance increased, and exhibitor satisfaction hit record levels.”
“ISC East proved to be the undisputed best show that we have attended all year to introduce our new products to marketplace,” said Bill Pitcher of Gem Electronics, a 2015 exhibitor. “The attendees were all well informed and therefore I had no time wasted. Every moment was productive.”
ISC East 2016 will continue the momentum of 2015, according to a press release. Several programs are underway for the upcoming event:
- The ISC East VIP Program — the ISC Executive’s Club — is growing at this year’s event.
- The ISC East Recommendation Program is being introduced, which utilizes enhanced software to match the purchasing needs that all attendees identify when registering for the show, with relevant exhibitors. Attendees receive outbound recommendations via email, and through the ISC East MyShow software on the show website.
- The SIA Education@ISC Conference Program will return with 18 no-cost sessions.
- The Featured Product Showcase makes it easier for buyers to see what’s new to market. These products are prominently displayed at the entrance to the show floor.
- The show’s signature Crack the Tap Reception is back for another year. This free event is open to all attendees and takes place at the close of Day 1, allowing attendees and exhibitors to further develop relationships.
- Travel Programs have also been implemented for the show, making it easier for buyers to attend the event. ISC East has negotiated discounted parking rates at three local garages — just $15 for the entire day.
The November event will also feature a celebrity guest appearance on Thursday, November 17, sponsored by Rapid Response Monitoring. The celebrity will be announced in October.
This year’s ISC East will be held November 16-17, 2016 at the Javits Center North.