SIA will be sponsoring a seminar called “End-to-End Best Practices in Systems Integration” on April 06, 2016, from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at ISC West 2016.
The panel will discuss best practices and product protocols that can ease integration and provide new and improved cross-functional capabilities. Relationships between various systems will be examined with insight about how they can each be more effective when combined.
This presentation assembles a panel of industry leaders, representing a wide range of security system elements, to discuss these emerging best practices that will help ensure the highest levels of networked systems integration and functionality. The relationships between various systems will be discussed with insight about how they can each be more effective when combined.
Learning objectives include:
- review new techniques and solutions to best integrate formerly disparate infrastructure, hardware and software systems;
- formulate new processes for designing, installing and implementing networked systems; and
- examine ways to expand current service offerings with new business development opportunities that deliver RMR.
The panelists will be:
- Ronnie Pennington, national accounts manager, Altronix;
- Dale Tesch, director of professional services, NTT Com Security;
- Rick Caruthers, executive vice president, Galaxy Control Systems;
- Tom Cook, vice president sales, North America, Samsung Techwin America;
- Don Campbell, director, product management, Quantum Secure, part of HID Global;
- Mark Clifton, president of SRI International’s products and solutions division and vice president of SRI International; and
- Ken LaMarca, vice president, sales and marketing, OnSSI.
The seminar will be moderated by Ron Hawkins, director of industry relations, Security Industry Association