Starting this week, DMP is hosting a weekly Zoom meeting for owners and managers to discuss how to conduct business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Questions addressed include:
- How is your company operating currently?
- How has COVID-19 affected your business?
- What business channels are you currently pursuing with success?
- How are you dealing with employees — now and in the near future?
- What help have you taken advantage of? (SBA loans, tax credits, government assistance, etc.)
- What are your next step plans?
- What are your long-term plans?
This is an open Zoom meeting (not a webinar) where everyone can share ideas, solutions and best practices. The first meeting will be this Wednesday, April 22, at noon CT, and continue for the next several weeks or months. To join the meeting, click here.