As multi-site businesses begin re-entry into a new normal stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, Vector Security Networks, a division of Vector Security Inc., provides solutions to help ensure the safety, security and wellness of employees, customers and workspaces, while adhering to government regulations and new requirements.
“The COVID-19 pandemic will drive short- and long-term disruption in our lives and in our organizations even after the initial outbreak has been contained,” said Michael Grady, executive vice president for Vector Security Networks. “Preparing for re-entry into the ‘new normal’ will be an overwhelming task, with numerous decisions that businesses need to make along the way . . . but Vector Security Networks can help.”
Vector Security Networks’ re-entry solutions address three critical areas: ensuring buildings are safe, secure and ready; creating and monitoring effective guidelines and adjustments to workspaces; and promoting the health and wellness of employees and customers.
To help companies address new restrictions, new people needs and changing customer expectations, Vector Security Networks partners with its clients to design and execute customized solutions that include:
- People counting for occupancy load management: Effectively manage space for optimal social distancing requirements and occupancy levels. Leverage video analytics and real-time information to estimate in-store traffic and people patterns.
- People temperature measurement: Thermal cameras detect elevated body temperatures and identify at-risk individuals.
- Contactless entry: Non-contact door release and fully cloud-based credential issuance.
- Access control: Eliminate keys/keypads and run contact tracing reports to identify people who may have used the same door(s) as an infected person.
- Site reporting: Manage store schedules and compliance with corporate protocols and policies, as well as local regulations.
- Smart Audio and Video: Network connected speakers and monitors deliver automated, customizable messaging to keep people informed.
- Video monitoring: Look in on stores to verify safe working rules are being followed.
- Environmental controls: Smart thermostats, water and temperature sensors assist with changing occupancy.
- Wireless broadband solution: Deploy easy to set up work-from-home networks for your employees.
- SD-WAN: A cost-effective network connection that’s high speed, reliable and works well with critical applications.
For more information about how Vector Security Networks’ re-entry solutions help businesses navigate the new normal, visit www.vectorsecurity.com/multisite-commercial/re-entry.