No expensive airline tickets, hotel rooms, or long waits in line at the airport. Coming to you live from your own desktop (or laptop), on March 3 is iSecurity 2010, a virtual conference and exposition that is designed to open avenues for security end users and dealers to make connections with technology providers, and to do it from your own offices. All you need is an Internet-connected computer a comfortable place to sit.
iSecurity 2010 will feature booth exhibits from the top technology providers in the industry. Representatives will be online for chats and product demonstrations. Webinars – both live and on-demand – will be available for viewing in the “Auditorium.”
Specifically, you can join a live look at what you can expect in the year ahead.
Barry Nixon, executive director of the National Institute for Prevention of Workplace Violence and one of Security’s Most Influential of 2009, will present “Zero Tolerance is not Enough: Making Workplace Violence Prevention Really Work,” where he will discuss the advantages of implementing a zero incident approach to violence prevention over zero tolerance; and the key components of a zero incident approach.
David Elliott, contributing editor for Security, will discuss the future of physical and IT security.
Each of the presenters will be available for a live Q&A session following their respective Webinars. Also watch for scheduled chats in the “Networking Lounge.”
Attendees will also be able to choose from a number of on-demand Webinars, including:
- SDM's Systems Integrator of the Year Connects Security to Business Outcomes
- Security’s Most Influential of 2009
- The Security 500: What Are The Top 10 Trends Driving Enterprise Security?
- “The Forecast for Security in 2010 / Outlook for the Industry,” by SDM Editor Laura Stepanek
- What Works? Intelligent Video Management Software Is Put to the Test
- Network Testing and Troubleshooting,” a how-to review of prompts, websites, freeware programs and more for diagnosing the most typical network problems.
iSecurity 2010 is a must-see for security end users, dealers and systems integrators of all kinds. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Wonderful Content! The way you describe the things...
amazing and very impressive dear check...
SOC Teams Protect Multi-Building Campuses
Smart Home Revolution
Benefits of Implementing 802.3bt