As technologies continue to converge, the IP market is becoming one of the fastest-growing segments within the security industry. Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution said it is staying ahead of the curve by offering today’s installing dealers and systems integrators the products and training they need to compete successfully in this arena.
The IP Catalog illustrates all of the IP products available at Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution and invites customers to take advantage of the many other valuable tools available to them to succeed in this market. Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution also puts at their customers’ fingertips many other very valuable resources designed to grow their businesses including:
• Center of Excellence: design services, bid spec take-offs, troubleshooting, and lead generation.
• Network and IP video training classes conducted all year long complete with CEU/BICSI certifications.
• Factory certified/trained personnel on all major software and IP camera lines.
• Microsoft and Cisco Certified personnel on staff to assist in design and sales.
• Vendor Relations Group: facilitates special pricing, product registration, technical experts on individual IP product lines.
• Online ordering and links to product specification sheets.
• Experienced and knowledgeable sales team, both on the phone and at the counter.
• Great Expectations Loyalty Program that rewards points on every purchase redeemable for merchandise.
Tri-Ed /Northern Video Distribution provides state-of-the-art solutions from hundreds of the industry’s leading manufacturers of CCTV, IP, access control, fire, intrusion, sound, communications, structured cable, and home automation products. It operates 41 locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution IP Catalog of Products is available at each branch location and online, at www.tri-ed.com.