Apply Now! NSCA’s 2015 Excellence in Business Awards
Systems integrators are encouraged to apply for the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) 2015 Excellence in Business Awards and submissions will be accepted through Jan. 23, 2015. Winners will receive one free admission to NSCA’s 17th annual Business & Leadership Conference (a $1,199 value) in Tampa, Fla., in February, as well as recognition throughout the year in various NSCA and industry publications. Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line — whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognizes those integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Integrators can apply in one of six all-new categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, introducing new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
Download a free application at www.nsca.org/blc/awards. Winners will be announced on Feb. 2, 2015. The awards will be presented at NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, Feb. 26-28, 2015, in Tampa, Fla. The recipients will be honored during the conference’s Welcome Reception, where they will discuss their winning strategies and techniques.