NSCA, a not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry, announced its 2020 Excellence in Business Awards. Submissions will be accepted through Jan. 17, 2020; there are no entry fees. Winners will receive recognition in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media channels and newsletters, as well as at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, Texas.
NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Winners will be announced on Feb. 2, 2020, and recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s Welcome Reception. There, the winners will discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance - establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.
- Employee Engagement - corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.
- Differentiating Strategies - implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.
- Strategic Transformation - entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.
- Customer Experience - increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.
- Talent Development - cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.
“These awards recognize integrators that strive to stay relevant, improve services and open new doors for customers and employees,” said NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “Every day, we see and hear about positive things our members are doing to enhance business — and this is their chance to be honored for those efforts.”
For more information about the Excellence in Business Awards, visit www.nsca.org/awards.