The Monitoring Association (TMA) has announced the finalists for its 2022 Excellence Awards. This year, the awards competition received a total 23 entries across five categories.
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards are co-sponsored by SDM Magazine, which will publish a feature story on the winners later this summer. Entries are judged by a volunteer judging panel appointed by TMA. The five winners will be announced at a virtual award ceremony presented on Monday, April 25, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
“The nominees for this year’s Excellence Awards were outstanding,” said TMA President Morgan Hertel. “TMA members have faced some of the greatest challenges in the history of their businesses over the course of the past two years. This year’s applications demonstrated not only the commitment, determination, and resilience of the centers, but also the amazing talent, innovation, and focus of their teams.”
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize any FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL-listed monitoring center (TMA members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
Listed in alphabetical order by company within each category, the finalists are:
Monitoring Center of the Year – Enterprise
2. AvantGuard Monitoring Centers
3. COPS Monitoring
Monitoring Center of the Year – SMB
1. EPS Security
2. Kimberlite-Sonitrol Corporation
3. Wayne Alarm Systems
Monitoring Center Manager of the Year
1. Larry Esposito, Affiliated Monitoring
2. Julie Aliferis, American Alarm and Communications
3. Marcos Reyes, Kimberlite-Sonitrol Corporation
Monitoring Center Operator of the Year
1. Emily Bishop, COPS Monitoring
2. Sydney Johnson, EPS Security
3. Timothy Tinajero, Kimberlite-Sonitrol Corporation
Monitoring Center Support Person of the Year
1. Aaron Salma, Affiliated Monitoring
2. LaMar A. Shroyer, Dynamark Monitoring, Inc.
3. Corey Gose, Kimberlite-Sonitrol Corporation
For past winners and more information, visit www.tma.us.