The Security Industry Association has extended the application deadline for the 2022 SIA Women in Security Forum Scholarship.
Entries must be submitted no later than July 8.
The program, led by the SIA Women in Security Forum, will offer multiple scholarships worth $10,000 each that SIA members and students can use toward professional development and education.
Applicants must be SIA student members or members of SIA's Women in Security Forum who are employees of SIA member companies. Awarded funds can be used toward:
- Registration costs for any SIA education or certification programs or conferences
- Repayment of student loan debt
- Tuition payments for courses that will lead to completion of accredited programs offered by trade and vocational schools or associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree programs related to the security industry
- Registration costs for other industry education and certification programs
- Registration fees for industry webinar programs.
For more information and to apply, go here.