Michal Moss Early, executive director of corporate strategy at Digital Monitoring Products, was recently appointed by the Security Industry Association (SIA) as a member of the Foundation for Advancing Security Talent (FAST) board of directors. Effective July 1, 2023, Moss Early will serve a two-year term on the FAST board.
Moss Early is an experienced leader in the security industry, with five years’ experience at Digital Monitoring Products. As executive director of corporate strategy, she provides leadership to the human resources, information technology, marketing and intellectual property teams. Prior to working in the security industry, Moss Early was in the banking industry serving as a senior vice president in sales, marketing and operational roles for over 16 years.
“I’m thrilled to join the FAST board of directors at this exciting time for the organization,” said Moss Early. “Attracting new talent is critical to advancing the security industry. I look forward to working with Aiden O’Brien and my fellow board members to build awareness of the tremendous career opportunities in security.”
The FAST Board of Directors now includes the following members:
- Chair: Kerri Sutherland, manager, human resources business partnerships, Axis Communications
- Vice chair: John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer, SAGE Integration
- Secretary: Erin Mann, senior manager, business operations, Latch
- Treasurer: Ken Kocher, president, Force Security Solutions
- Neil Atha, president, Atronic Alarms
- Scott Harkins, vice president, sales, Resideo
- Brendan McFall, East Coast operations manager, Northland Controls
- Michal Moss Early, executive director of corporate strategy, Digital Monitoring Products
- Yaron Zussman, general manager, Magos America Inc.
For more information, visit: advancingsecurity.org.