Technology Roadshow Series from CBC (America) Corp.
The CBC (America) Corp. team is hitting the road to host meetings across North America for the next several months with its Technology Roadshow Series. Dealers, integrators and end users are invited for informative presentations and hands-on demos of the company’s latest products and technologies.
The Technology Roadshow Series was created to familiarize industry professionals with the next generation of Ganz video surveillance and Computar HD lens solutions. Each event also will give attendees the opportunity to meet directly with product management and development teams, join discussions and give feedback on current technology and future product development.
- Learn about new Ganz and Computar HD products and technology.
- Find out how to use the Design Center to plan your next system.
- View and participate in select product demonstrations.
- Engage in peer discussions or one-on-one time with company representatives.
Dates and locations are as follows:
- Dallas, Texas - October 9, 2013
- Washington D.C . - October 16, 2013
- Atlanta, Ga. - October 24, 2013
- Boston, Mass. - October 29, 2013
- Seattle, Wash. - November 5, 2013
- Los Angeles, Calif. - November 7, 2013
There will be a morning and an afternoon session each day. Refreshments and a complimentary networking lunch are included.
Registration is free at http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=1000&p=450