|Visitors to ASSA ABLOY’s booth have been treated to a number of new products and solutions the company has rolled out at ISC West.|
ASSA ABLOY has introduced a number of new products the company says will deepen its position in access control innovation and address the latest challenges facing the integrator community in today’s complex security market.
The announcements ASSA ABLOY has made at ISC West include:
- Sustainable high security monitoring solutions;
- Security solutions tailored specifically for multi-family and small business applications;
- Residential lock with NFC capability and keypad;
- Intelligent perimeter solutions for commercial and industrial environments;
- Wireless security capabilities for a broader range of markets and applications;
- Category leading mobile access capabilities;
- True PoE solutions for reduced consumption of energy and materials;
- High performance doors that provide tornado, bullet and blast resistance.
“The integrator community continues to demand innovation in the form of real products they can deliver in a variety of markets to truly enhance the value of a customer’s investment in security,” said Martin Huddart, president, Access and Egress Hardware Group, ASSA ABLOY Americas.
Throughout the first two days of ISC West, a steady stream of visitors to ASSA ABLOY’s booth (No. 8037) have experienced these latest electronic access control solutions by touring the Intelligent Openings Showroom, a one of a kind showroom on wheels, part of ASSA ABLOY’s exclusive Mobile Innovation Fleet.
“Our leadership in the access control industry is fueled by strong investment in R&D, a commitment to disruptive innovation and the desire to meet the needs of the customers we serve. The new technologies we will showcase at ISC West is confirmation of these activities and we look forward to demonstrating this to show attendees next week,” Huddart said.