NVT Phybridge announced its latest innovation for long reach PoE switches. The FLEX switch, part of the NVT Phybridge CHARIoT series, has been designed to help customers transform existing 2 or 4 pair UTP infrastructures into IP-based networks that are packed with power and provide connectivity to IoT end points and to support long reach requirements in new buildings.
FLEX delivers fast Ethernet and PoE (50 watts) over 2 or 4 pair UTP with 2,000 ft. (610m) reach. FLEX can be used for all IP end points that require fast Ethernet connectivity and high power. Available today are FLEX 24 Port Managed Switch and FLEX Extenders.
The NVT Phybridge CHARIoT series, which includes PoLRE®, CLEER and FLEX switches, help customers migrate from existing infrastructures to IP-based infrastructures quickly, cost effectively and without sacrificing security. The NVT Phybridge CHARIoT series eliminates infrastructure barriers by providing:
- Extends data and power up to 18-times farther than standard PoE switches over 1 pair UTP, Coax or 2 and 4 pair UTP.
- Extends your LAN with IP connections with power.
- Provides flexibility to use AC or DC power with the same switch.
- Provides low levels of power consumption (with power sharing, load balancing)
- User friendly GUI
- Easy configuration, management and troubleshooting of network.
Hundreds of schools, hospitals, hotels, retailers and governments at all levels have used the award-winning CHARIoT switches to save money, and eliminate risk. Visit NVT Phybridge at ISC West at Booth 11115.