ISC Security Events, PSA Security Network and the Security Industry Association (SIA) have revealed the preliminary agenda for the 2019 Cyber:Secured Forum, a conference connecting the worlds of cyber security, physical security and systems integration. This second annual cyber security educational summit will be held at the Westin Dallas Park Central July 29-31 in Dallas, Texas.
Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 will begin on the evening of Monday, July 29, with a welcome networking reception and continue with two days of in-depth content on cyber security trends and best practices related to the delivery of physical security systems and other integrated systems. Attendees will enjoy presentations featuring top cyber security leaders and sponsor exhibits showcasing solutions related to cyber security, integrated systems and physical security solutions.
Key presentations for Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 include:
- A View From the Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO’s) Office Including Panelist James O’Shea, head of reengineering and global security engineering, RBC Capital Markets
- Technologies Shaping the Converged Cyber-Physical World Including Panelist Edward Lee, security and trust advisor, Google Cloud
- What Physical Security Can Learn From Cybersecurity…and Vice Versa Presenter: George Finney, CISO, Southern Methodist University
Additionally, Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 will include an expanded program featuring breakout sessions tailored to audience members’ unique interests and level of familiarity with cyber security as it relates to the physical security industry. Breakout sessions will include:
- Dissecting the Attack: How Hackers Target and Compromise Products and Systems Just Like Yours Presenter: Valerie Thomas, executive information security consultant, Securicon
- Selling Deterrance by Denial: Security Products, Hard Targets and Protecting Your Customers’ Crown Jewels Presenter: Adam Firestone, chief of engineering, Secure Channels Inc.
- Building a NIST-Compliant Cybersecurity Program Presenter: Larry Wilson, CISO, University of Massachusetts President’s Office
See the full list of sessions and their descriptions here.