Securing New Ground (SNG), Oct. 29-30, 2019, is SIA’s high-impact executive conference, designed to keep attendees in front of business changes and help them connect directly with other security industry leaders while absorbing the most current and forward-thinking perspectives on security.
A few of the highlights for SNG 2019 include:
- Microsoft’s global CSO, Brian Tuskan, will take attendees inside his vision for the future of security.
- Axis Communications’ Fredrik Nilsson will lead a discussion on ethics and responsibility and how technologies like AI and concerns like cyber security are shaping the industry.
- The NFL's Andrea Schultz will provide insights into the security strategy for one the world's largest sports and entertainment organizations.
- Steve Jones, CEO of Allied Universal, will explore how the business of security is evolving and share insights into how he has grown his firm while remaining focused on the ultimate goal of protecting his clients’ reputations.
- Gary Shapiro, CEO of the CES show and the Consumer Technology Association, will dive into consumer buying trends destined to influence the security industry.
- Trisha Stein from the City of Detroit’s Office of the Chief of Police and Project Green Light will take you inside one of the world’s largest public-private partnerships for public safety and business protection.
- John Mack (Imperial Capital), Alper Cetingok (Raymond James) and Will Schmidt (CapitalSource) will deliver their always-popular analysis of the major industry investments, acquisitions and mergers.
To learn more, or to register, click here.