SIA & ASIS International Develop COVID-19 Webinar Programs; Seeking Speakers/Experts
The Security Industry Association (SIA) and ASIS International are co-developing a webinar series to provide essential training and informational content on COVID-19 responses for security practitioners, systems integrators and employees of companies providing solutions and services within the security industry. Webinar program content will be delivered in the near future and will be freely available to SIA and ASIS members.
As part of the program, SIA and ASIS International are seeking content proposals and speaking proposals.
Identified topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- How to virtualize security control and command center operations
- Managing essential and remote teams for security operations
- How to virtualize your systems integration business and what you can still do remotely
- Managing data privacy and cyber security during periods of extended remote work
- Performance of contracts during a pandemic
- Virtualizing risk and vulnerability assessments
- Strategies to keep employees safe
- Intelligence around new developments, government orders, virus spread and containment
Key themes and interest areas of content will include:
- Security practitioner response and preparedness programs
- Systems integration business impacts and strategy
- IT/computing/cyber concerns
- Business continuity and resilience
- Human resources
- Leveraging technology applications
SIA members and other interested persons who feel they have unique insights into the response and lessons to share should contact SIA Director of Education and Training Elli Voorhees at firstname.lastname@example.org.