Genetec and BOMA Hosting Webinar Tomorrow
On Wednesday, June 10, at 2 p.m. ET, the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Genetec and Related Companies will host a webinar called “Back to Work: How Technology Can Keep Your Occupants and Your Building Safe.”
During the one hour event, the panelists will discuss policies and best practices for implementing a coordinated and unified security vision within a multi-stakeholder property management model and how to get back to work in light of COVID-19.
Topics discussed include:
- How to implement and use technology to manage occupancy, elevators, access control and cleaning procedures in facilities
- How to secure your security operations including topics related to security and privacy
- How to improve the security of corporate assets, people and information through your video surveillance, visitor management and evidence management systems
- How to evolve your practice to manage the convergence between physical security and IT
- How to generate additional revenue by partnering with your tenants and leveraging their existing security technology
Register for the webinar here.