Security and Safety Things will host escon 2020, the Security & Safety Things (S&ST) Ecosystem Conference 2020, to be held from 3-5:30 p.m. on Nov. 10.
The industry conference will provide a forum for leaders in security, open platforms and digital transformation to discuss their outlook on market conditions and perspectives on the future of smart cameras. The free, virtual event will also offer a year-in-review and an outlook for 2021.
“As our industry events move to a digital format, we are very pleased to have assembled this roster of distinguished speakers, who will share expert views on how end users and integrators can leverage emerging open IoT platforms to enhance business functions and adopt other innovations ripe for use,” said Hartmut Schaper, chief executive officer, Security & Safety Things. “We will also be offering insight into our own open IoT Platform with the industry’s fastest growing app store for smart cameras and our plans for the years and months to come.”
Members of the S&ST product and business development teams will provide updates on upcoming ecosystem and end user projects, while Schaper will conclude with an outlook to 2021.
Guest speakers include:
- Markus Berger-de León, Coach & Business Builder, McKinsey & Company on how AI and machine learning propel video analytics beyond security
- Keven Marier, VP Technology Partners, Milestone on how an open approach provides integrators and end-customers the highest flexibility possible
- José Daniel Garcia Espinel, Global Innovation Director, Prosegur on surveillance cameras as AI powered smart devices for the future of security
- Steve Ma, VP, Open Security & Safety Alliance and EVP, VIVOTEK on how to lift the value potential of the entire industry through an open platform approach
- Vincent Poty, Digital Transformation Officer, STANLEY Security on how end-users can claim back control over their security
Learn more about and register for escon 2020 here.