The National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) will reveal the winners of its 2007 Leadership Awards at a luncheon on September 10 during the NBFAA Fall Conference in New York.
This year’s awards finalists include: NBFAA Chapter Newsletter of the Year
- The Bellringer (Pennsylvania Burglar & Fire Alarm Association)
- The Mirror (California Alarm Association)
- Security Alert (New Jersey Burglar & Fire Alarm Association)
NBFAA Chapter Executive Director of the Year
- Jerry Lenander (California alarm Association)
- Beverly Lynch (New Jersey Burglar & Fire Alarm Association)
- Pat Shea Remes (Connecticut Alarm & Systems Integrators Association)
NBFAA Chapter President of the Year
- Tim Creenan (New York Burglar & Fire Alarm Association)
- Jon Sargent (California Alarm Association)
- Danette Tizkawski (Pennsylvania Burglar & Fire Alarm Association)
NBFAA Chapter of the Year
- California Alarm Association
- Pennsylvania Burglar & Fire Alarm Association
- Tennessee Burglar & Fire Alarm Association
In addition, two NBFAA National Training School (NTS) awards for NTS Instructor of the Year and NTS Training Coordinator of the Year will be announced at the annual luncheon.
Those finalists are:
NTS Instructor of the Year
- Steve Spodnik
- Woody Woodham
- LJ Lynes
NTS State Training Coordinator of the Year
- Woody Woodham
- Carole McLester
- Penny Brooks
“NBFAA and its chartered chapters depend on the initiative, drive and expertise of many people, so it is always a challenge to select the few individuals that we will recognize as the finalists for our annual leadership awards,” said NBFAA President George P. Gunning, USA Alarms, Monrovia, Calif. “All of these folks are to be congratulated on being recognized as finalists for these significant association awards.”
NBFAA will present the winners with their awards on Sept.10 at the Annual Leadership Awards luncheon which will be held at the Sheraton on the Hudson in Weehawken, N.J. The Awards luncheon, which is sponsored by Altronix, is just one activity planned for the 2007 NBFAA Fall Conference which begins on Sunday, Sept. 9, with the Leadership Symposium. The NBFAA’s bi-annual Leadership Symposium will feature a Chapter workshop, board of director’s meeting, committee meetings, and the annual Leadership Awards luncheon. Napco is the corporate sponsor of the conference.
For more information about the conference please visit www.alarm.org.
Wonderful Content! The way you describe the things...
amazing and very impressive dear check...
SOC Teams Protect Multi-Building Campuses
Smart Home Revolution
Benefits of Implementing 802.3bt