Active Shooters: Minimize Impact with Two-Way, Mass-Communications System
Learn how Emergency 24’s Incident Command and Control portal can be used to minimize the loss of life and reduce response times during active-shooter incidents and other types of emergencies.
Our two-way, mass-communications portal enables the flow of information between building occupants, Incident Commanders and first responders. The information exchange allows responders to better prioritize, coordinate and execute their response efforts faster using real-time, onsite intelligence.
- Instant event notification via text, email and/or voice
- Info shared is based on contact lists and admin levels
- Live video feeds for incident commanders
- Floor plans showing where incident originated
- Document library that’s always available and current
- System enables other non-emergency communication