What: FREE Webinar
When: ON DEMAND
How to Work with IT to Capture the Entire Job
As modern security systems become increasingly sophisticated and camera counts continue to climb, many organizations are looking to their IT departments to find replacements for traditional infrastructure. Outdated infrastructure puts organizations at risk of data loss and downtime and potentially exposes them to critical liabilities and financial losses. It should come as no surprise then that 40-60% of the average security spend is allocated to updating infrastructure.
Increasingly, security departments are working closely with their colleagues in IT to make important purchasing decisions regarding video surveillance, artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and other data-intensive applications. However, the goals and objectives of these disparate departments can often lead to conflict. As a security dealer or integrator, how do you manage this conflict and work with both departments to ensure you are capturing the entire job, not just half of it?
During the event, we will discuss:
- The latest market opportunities emerging in 2019 and beyond
- Common IT terminology you are likely to hear from the buying committee
- Simple to manage, modern infrastructure solutions for video surveillance
- Best practices for aligning multiple stakeholders behind a common set of goals and objectives
- How to leverage the growing overlap between IT and security departments to make more sales