Connected Technologies LLC, maker of the Connect ONE cloud management platform that controls intrusion, access control, video surveillance, critical environmental monitoring and energy management systems, recently completed a comprehensive update to its application.
Features of the newly improved platform include:
• A new card layout style which shows all relevant record information at a glance.
• If the original list style is preferred it can be toggled at the bottom of the page, choosing either the new or former list layout view.
• Users can retain their viewing preference across sessions and save that choice as default. Dealers can set a default for all customers and/or individually per customer.
• Improved dark mode support, which reduces the amount of blue light for an upgraded experience.
• Expansion of automated reports via scheduled task rules.
• Reports can be delivered in response to certain critical events occurring. For example, a fire alarm event can trigger an Exit Exception report to be delivered. The report will show who has accessed the building but not exited (exit readers required to detect if the person left, otherwise the report will include all entries for the report period).
Along with the Safe Passage module for access control user authorization and ScanPass mobile credential for entrance control, dealers and customers can manage multiple locations through a single Connect ONE user interface. Connect ONE works with Bosch B and G, DMP XR/XT, ELK M1 and Honeywell Vista Turbo security and access control panels. It also integrates with ASSA ABLOY Aperio wireless locks as well as Digital Watchdog, OpenEye, ExacqVision and Eagle Eye Networks video technologies.
For more information on these new features and capabilities, visit Connect ONE.