The Security Industry Association (SIA) announced that the SIA Nominations Committee recommended the following individuals to serve as members of the SIA Board of Directors for a two-year term.
The nominees are:
- Holly Borgmann, vice president of government affairs, ADT
- Hamish Dobson, vice president, product management, video security and access control, Motorola Solutions
- Alex Housten, president, dormakaba Americas
- Ryan Kaltenbaugh, senior vice president, sales, North America, LenelS2, a Carrier company
- Teresa Wu, vice president, innovation and client engagement, IDEMIA
The following individuals are nominated for a second two-year term:
- Jonathan Aguila, Facebook Global Security
- Stacy Deveraux, ASSA ABLOY
- Mike Mathes, Convergint Technologies
- Tim Palmquist, Milestone Systems
In response to its first-ever formal call for nominations issued to SIA members last fall, the Nominations Committee received a significant number of impressive applications for consideration. The committee reviewed each application guided by criteria that emphasized experience with advocacy/public policy and human resources/DE&I, business acumen, involvement within SIA and passion for the association and the industry.
This nomination is submitted for ratification at the 2022 annual meeting of SIA members. SIA will hold that meeting, known as The Advance, on Tuesday, March 22, during ISC West. SIA members who are unable to attend The Advance can submit a proxy vote.