Connected Technologies LLC, maker of the Connect ONE cloud management platform, has expanded its fire alarm monitoring capabilities, allowing dealers to add growing fire alarm services to their business.
Connect ONE, which controls intrusion, access control, video surveillance, critical environmental monitoring and energy management systems, now interfaces with additional popular commercial fire alarm panels. Along with the ability to integrate with the fire alarm modes of Bosch and DMP combination control panels, dealers may also use Edwards, Fire-Lite, and Notifier fire control panels for full-data monitoring within the Connect ONE interface. Other manufacturer integrations may be available upon request.
With a single dashboard view of all security and fire alarm events, Connect ONE works with mass notification signaling protocols and provides instant notification of events via email, text message, push, Microsoft Teams and/or mass notification app.
• Full-data event capture - fire alarm printer output connects to the RS-232 port on the Connect ONE network gateway (Barix Barionet controller)
• Automated reports with the ability to run point audits of fire alarm testing and inspection activity
• Onscreen alerts and real-time notifications
• Integration with video and other critical systems
• Integration with mass notification platforms via Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) messaging
Connect ONE works with Bosch B and G, DMP XR/XT, ELK M1 and Honeywell Vista Turbo security and access control panels. It also integrates with ASSA ABLOY Aperio® wireless locks as well as Digital Watchdog, OpenEye, ExacqVision and Eagle Eye Networks video technologies. With the Safe Passage module for access control user authorization and ScanPass® mobile credential for frictionless entrance control, dealers and their customers have the latest services to manage multiple locations through a single Connect ONE user interface.
For more information or to inquire about other commercial fire integrations, visit https://www.simplifywithconnectone.com/, call 866.976.3520, or email email@example.com.