Ajax Systems recently held its fourth “Comfort Zone” special event, where it unveiled a new fire product line and adding the dimension of comfort devices to its security systems. The philosophy of comfort also expanded to software, business activities and daily work with partners.
New products included:
• LifeQuality, a professional indoor air quality monitor measuring CO2, temperature and humidity levels. Powered by Swiss and Swedish sensors used in medical equipment, LifeQuality provides reliable data. There is also something new for Ajax interfaces — charts in the app. Users see the current indicators, can view the history for several days, a week, a month, a year, and understand the dynamics of air quality. A light indicator instantly reports CO2 level on tapping the Ajax logo. It glows yellow, red, or purple if the concentration of carbon dioxide exceeds the norm. LifeQuality will become available for order in Q4 2022.
• The LightSwitch system, which enables users to control a wide range of illumination devices, both on-site and remotely, through Ajax apps. LightSwitch features a large touch-sensitive panel responsive to a tap or contactless activation — it is enough to put a hand at least 15 mm close to the device, and the light turns on. LightSwitch will become available for order in Q4 2022.
• WaterStop, a water shut-off valve with remote control. It helps to build a fully automated leak prevention system with professional security technology reliability. The device consists of a quality Bonomi valve and an electric actuator that shuts off the water automatically by command from the Ajax app or a button pressed on-site. The actuator works on batteries for up to three years and can shut off the water in a matter of seconds. A command to do this is delivered by the Jeweller radio protocol, which has a communication range of up to 1,100 meters and features encryption, frequency hopping and jamming detection. WaterStop will become available for order in Q4 2022.
• FireProtect 2, an entire lineup of detectors providing a new level of technology in residential fire safety. Ajax developed a dustproof, patented smoke chamber. The detector has a dual-spectrum optical sensor that can distinguish smoke from water steam. The device’s thermistor quickly distinguishes the temperature spike, an advantage when synthetic materials burn.
Other announcements included:
• The partner portal. To improve cooperation with partners, the company announced the partner portal on the Ajax website. The portal gives authorized Ajax partners access to partner programs, including training, marketing support and incentive systems. The partner portal will become available this autumn in the UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Scandinavian, and Benelux countries.
• Ajax-Ready label. The company presented Ajax Ready, a label for new independent products based on an Ajax security system. This is a new direction for partners who see more system applications and want to discover new vertical markets.
• PRO Desktop 3.4 update. To give company owners, installers and operators an essential tool to work even more effectively, Ajax presented PRO Desktop update with new crucial functionality — the maintenance report. It allows having all the information on the security devices at a glance: the hub status, battery levels, communication status, and other critical parameters.
To view the presentation, visit newsroom.ajax.systems/en/special-event-comfort-zone/.