ASIS Announces New Board of Directors
In their leadership positions, Spivey and Consalvo also will serve on the executive committee of the board of directors, a group that directs the activities of ASIS between meetings of the full board.
Sworn in at the same time as new and re-elected members to the board, the 2005 ASIS executive committee is comprised of five people:
- Daniel Consalvo, CPP, chairman of the board; he is manager, corporate security for State Farm Insurance Companies;
- Jeffrey Spivey, CPP, PSP, president; he is the president of Security Risk Management Inc.;
- Steve Chupa, CPP, president-elect; he is director of security, worldwide security group, Johnson & Johnson;
- Timothy Williams, CPP, treasurer; he is vice president of corporate and systems security for Nortel Networks;
- Michael Cummings, CPP, secretary; he is director of loss prevention services for Aurora Health Care.
Newly-elected board members include:
- Eduard Emde, CPP, head of safety and security sections, European Space Agency;
- Judith Matheny, CPP, vice president for corporate security, U.S. region, Lehman Brothers.
Board members re-elected to a second term include:
Other members of the 2006 board include:
- Lawrence Berenson, CPP, security director, L-3 Communications Corp.;
- John Cholewa III, CPP, director of physical security, Sprint;
- Linda Florence, CPP, physical security manager, Sprint Corp. Security;
- Joseph Granger, CPP, security manager, United Space Alliance;
- James McNeil, CPP, security administrator, Mayo Clinic;
- Thomas Seamon, CPP, principal, Roundhouse Group;
- Loretta Woodward Veney, CPP, owner, Superior Training Solutions.
The newly-elected board and officers will assume their positions on Jan. 1, 2006.