iSecurity 2010 Brings Trade Show to the Office
After the success of the first virtual trade show, held March of this year, SDM, Security, and smartHome magazines are hosting the second 2010 iSecurity Conference and Exposition, August 25, 2010. Attendees will be able to gather knowledge, expertise, networking opportunities, and exposure from anywhere in the globe where they have a desktop or laptop and Internet access.
Going from a conference presentation to a vendor’s booth takes two clicks of a mouse and none of the constant milling about and standing around waiting for conversations to end or representatives to become available. Through multiple chat windows, time can be managed effectively and several contacts developed simultaneously.
iSecurity, which is free to attendees, will feature various webinars, which can be accessed live or on demand throughout the day, including:
- “SDM 100: Strategies for Growth in a Recovering Economy,” with speakers Alex Dunn & Ken Gill from APX Alarm & CPI Security, respectively
- "Challenges of Employing Temporary Part Time Personnel to Secure a Major Sports Facility,” with Lou Marciani, director of The Center for Spectator Sports Security Management.
- “The PERS/Security Connection,” with Stan Tresslar and Brad Tolliver from Safeguard and Per Mar Security Services, respectively.
- “Surviving School Violence,” led by Steve Binks, Rich Anselmi, and Amir Stephen from the Arapahoe County Sheriffs Office.
- Fire Alarm/NICET-Based Training,” by Charles Aulner, president of The National Training Center.
- “Workplace Violence in the 21st Century: Lessons Learned and New Strategies,” with Barry Nixon, executive director at The National Institute for Prevention of Workplace Violence, Inc.
There will be a Q&A session after every webinar and a chance to chat with the experts in the virtual Networking Lounge.
With this virtual setting, attendees may log in and out of the conference as their schedules permit throughout the day and even check archives after the event. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the new, fresh and convenient side of conferencing.