ISC West Will Have Its First Security Professional Advisory Board
The ISC portfolio of events announces the formation of the ISC Premier Security Professional Advisory Boardconsisting of representation from every security professional group. The mission of the board is to provide input, ideas and insights into shaping the future of the ISC portfolio of events.
The first meeting of the board will take place at ISC West and a future meeting will be held during Security Week, the series of interrelated security events taking place this Fall: Securing New Ground, Security 500, and ISC Solutions. An additional strategy meeting will take place mid-year.
The following security professionals make up the inaugural ISC Premier Security
Professional Advisory Group:
- Carey Boethel, vice president, Security Solutions, Siemens
- Tony Byerly, COO, Stanley Convergent Systems
- Marty Guay, president and COO, Niscayah
- Jay Hauhn, vice president, Technology & Industry Relations, ADT, North America
- Mike Howard, general manager, Global Security, Microsoft
- Sandy Jones, principal, Sandra Jones & Co.
- Mark McCourt, publisher, SDM & Security
- Ray Thrower, director of Safety & Security, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Matt Westphal, president, Bay Alarm Company
- Steven Harback, senior physical security manager, DHS, Borders & Customs
- Jason Sokol, Monitor Controls Inc., Connecticut Alarm & Systems Integrators Association (CASIA)