The winners of the 2011 Maximum Impact Awards were announced at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Charlotte, N.C.
The awards, which showcase products and services that help security integration and monitoring companies meet their customer needs and grow their profits, place perspective on the impact that new and recently introduced products and services have on security integration and monitoring businesses.
The winners were voted on by a panel of judges drawn from the leadership and ranks of ESX's owner/sponsor associations, CSAA and ESA.
The 2011 Maximum Impact Awards winners were:
- MyOptex Project Layout App for iPad, by Optex Inc., for the Accessories & Aids: Mobile Applications category
- AX-200TFRi, by Optex Inc., for the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Sensors/Detectors category
- NetAXS-123, by Honeywell Security Group, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Access Control System category
- System Sensor CO1224TR Carbon Monoxide Detector with RealTest™, by System Sensor, for the Alarm Equipment: Fire/Smoke/Gas Detectors category
- Axis M5014 PTZ Dome Network Camera, by Axis Communications, for the Video Security: Cameras category
- Digital Mass Notification Announcer, by Chester Tacka / Viking Electronics, for the Alarm Equipment: Annunciators, Bells, Sirens, Strobes category
- NLSS Gateway - Managed Service Package, by Next Level Security Systems, Inc., for the Services: Security as a Service (SaaS) category
- SafeRise®, by FST21, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Biometrics category
- Telguard TG-7FS Cellular Alarm Communicator for Fire, by Telguard, for the Alarm Equipment: Alarm Signal Transmission Equipment category
- TruVision™ NVR 20, by Interlogix, for the Video Security: Digital Recording Systems category
- Linear DXS-LRP Long-Range Pendant, by Linear, for the Alarm Equipment: PERS Hardware category
- Local Extend™ Online Marketing, by Netsertive, for the Services: Dealer Marketing Services category
- Excel™ Series Value Engineered Access Hardware, by Security Door Controls, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Access Hardware category
- Bosch Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software, by Bosch, for the Central Station Equipment: Central Station Receivers category
- FastTrace 2 by Xtralis, by Xtralis, for the Central Station Equipment: Remote Video Monitoring Equipment/Software category
- EDIsecure® XID 8300 Retransfer ID Card Printer, by Digital Identification Solutions, LLC, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Badging/ID Systems & Badges category
- CompleteView VSaaS, by Salient Systems, for the Video Security: Video Surveillance System category
- SedonaScheduler, by SedonaOffice, for the Accessories & Aids: Dealer Company Software category
- BoldTrak, by Bold Technologies Ltd., for the Central Station Equipment: Central Station Software category
- 2GIG-TS1 Wireless Touch Screen Pad, by 2GIG Technologies, for the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Alarm Control Panels category
- 2GIG-CNTRL2 Go!Control Panel, by 2GIG Technologies, for the Alarm Equipment: Wireless Alarm Systems category
- The overall winner, earning the 2011 Best Maximum Impact Award, was 2GIG Technologies for its 2GIG-TS1 Wireless Touch Screen Pad.
“The products and services selected as this year's Maximum Impact Awards winners are smartly positioned to have a positive impact on the revenues and profits of security integration and monitoring companies,” said George De Marco, ESX Chair.
To view all of the entries in this year's Maximum Impact Awards, visit www.esxweb.com/viewmax.