New VIP Alliance Program; Opportunity to Increase Margins With Enhanced Partner Benefits
ISC Solutions booth 1628 - 3VR introduced the 3VR VIP Alliance Program, an expanded channel program with new benefits and resources designed to enhance the 3VR sales process and maximize partner revenue.
The VIP Alliance Program offers a formalized multi-tier sales structure. Partners will be accredited into one of three levels — Associate, Advantage and Premier — according to their commitments to 3VR’s products. This ensures that all partners receive the appropriate level of support to grow their businesses. Existing 3VR partners will be grandfathered into the new program.
3VR described key partner benefits of the VIP Alliance Program as:
- Margin increase through deal registration: Partners will enjoy up to a 10 percent price advantage when registering new opportunities with 3VR.
- Partner portal: An updated partner portal will allow partners to manage their relationship with 3VR and access support tools.
- Training resources and access to engineers: Partners can take advantage of a broad portfolio of training resources via the partner portal. For more technical questions, partners will have access to 3VR engineers. In addition, the VIP Alliance Program offers certification programs designed to efficiently equip partner sales teams.
- Customer referral and lead sharing: The program will connect partners to customers with security and other business challenges.
- Financial support: Partners can leverage marketing development funds, volume discounts and price benefits, such as sales programs and deal registration.
- Streamlined ordering process: The program’s ordering system offers quick access to 3VR’s suite of offerings, including best-in-class, easy-to-install and easy-to-manage appliances, innovative video analytics and data integration modules.
To develop and administer the new program, 3VR announced it has assembled a world-class channel team, including the recent appointment of Tony Craythorne as the company’s first senior vice president of global channels. Craythorne came to 3VR with extensive channel experience, most recently serving as vice president of global modular channels for Hitachi Data Systems.
“Our success depends on our partners. The VIP Alliance Program is designed to equip our partners with all the tools they need to grow their business,” Craythorne said. “This enhanced program underscores 3VR’s strong commitment to investing in the channel. Unlike our competitors, we sell all our products exclusively via the channel. As a result, we developed our go-to-market strategies to ensure that we offer products that exceed the expectations of end users and implement sales processes that financially benefit our partners.”
For information, visit www.3vr.com.