ESI Forum Awards Best Practice Winners
Industry leaders arrived at the Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas on Jan. 9, 2012 for the launch of the co-located ESI Forum and ESA Leadership Summit events. On Tuesday, they took some time to applaud the 2012 Best Practice Award Winners at the Forum’s roundtable session.
The unveiled winners included:
- Mijac Alarmfor the Financial, Legal and Human Capital Management Category
- Inner Security Systems Inc.for the New Technology Implementation Category
- Pinnacle Securityfor the Production Management (Design/Installation) Category
- Pro-Tech Systemsfor the Profit-Generating Strategies Category
- ASG Securityfor the Sales and Marketing Management Category
The Forum congratulates its winners, all of which supplied innovative solutions, which have contributed to an increase in efficiencies, profits and competitive-edge for the companies.
The Best Practice Awards Program recognizes outstanding business processes in the electronic security integration industry. A panel of anonymous industry experts selected the winners who received an award and a $500 cash prize. The winners will also be featured in ESA publications and on the ESI Forum website at the conclusion of the events.