Register today for the Summit and you will be entered into a draw for one of five autographed copies of The Price of Politics; Bob Woodward's latest book.
Taking place at the W Hotel in Washington, DC, the Summit brings together all facets of the security industry: executives, integrators, sales, marketing and government relations professionals. Panels are geared towards doing business with government and gaining a better understanding of the trends facing the industry. No other event provides this level of one-on-one networking opportunities with government and private-sector insiders.
Speaker Highlights include: Governor Dan Malloy (CT), Patrick Meehan, Member of the Homeland Security Committee, Michael McCaul, Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, and Bob Woodward, Pulitzer Prize-winning author.
Session Highlights include:
- Emerging Technologies and Governance in the Security Industry
- Identity, Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: Transportation
- Greening of the Industry
- Market Drivers in the Government Space
- School Safety
Networking Opportunities Include:
- Welcome reception at the POV Lounge , June 3 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the W Hotel
- Cocktail reception, June 4 from 6-7:00 p.m. at the Hamilton Live
- Awards and Policy Dinner, with special guest Bob Woodward, immediately following the cocktail reception from 7-10:00 p.m. at the Hamilton Live