ISC East booth No. 442 — Video Mount Products, Stevensville, Md., a provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, residential, and pro audio/video markets, launched the EREN-27 19-inch Equipment Rack Enclosure at ISC East 2013. Now shipping, the EREN-27 has an MSRP of $859.00.
The EREN-27 also comes preloaded with five EIA Standard 2U vented shelves and five 2U blanks, and works with all standard 19-inch rack equipment and accessories. Rugged and sturdy, the EREN-27 has welded steel construction and a black powder coat finish.
Additional EREN-27 specifications include:
- 27U Rack Enclosure – 600mm x 600mm
- Rails threaded with standard 10-32 threading
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Vented top and bottom
- Pre-installed cooling fans
- Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
- Reversible hinged front and rear doors
- Casters and leveling feet
- EREN-27E – Same as above except without preloaded shelves and blanks
“The cost-effective, portable, and fully welded EREN-27 will also be available as an 18U unit and has been designed for installations where protected components are a necessity,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of VMP. “The EREN-27, which comes complete with integrated cooling fans and lockable, removable side panels (with optional locks), allows for the organization of multiple electronic components, while at the same time protecting them from thermal issues, as well as damage or theft.”
For information, visit www.videomount.com.