Free App Lets Users Monitor Surveillance Systems on an Apple TV
ISC WEST 2016
Digital Watchdog (DW) announced the release of a new app for Apple TV devices. The DW Site Viewer lets users view a Digital Watchdog surveillance system using an Apple TV. The new DW Site Viewer will be demonstrated at ISC West in Booth 17089.
“Digital Watchdog has pioneered remote access to surveillance systems from anywhere and at any time using a computer, smart phone or tablet,” said Mark Espenschied, director of marketing, Digital Watchdog. “The ability to easily access your cameras using an Apple TV again demonstrates our commitment to make video for security and productivity easy for our customers.”
The new app makes it possible to quickly enter and save the information for one or multiple surveillance sites and then choose to monitor the cameras from one of those sites with the click of a button. The DW Site Viewer app for Apple TV joins the DW Mobile apps, DW VMAX app, DW Spectrum app, DW Spectrum IPVMS client and Pivot CMS as convenient ways to view your Digital Watchdog cameras remotely.
- Easily program multiple sites.
- Monitor all the cameras from a single site.
- Use convenient thumbnails to choose a site to view.
- Simply click between 1, 4, 9, 16 and 25 camera modes.
- Quickly review video by date and time.
- One button review at intervals of 1, 10 or 30 minutes, 1 hour or 1 day.
Visit www.digital-watchdog.com for information.