Digital Watchdog (DW) released DW Mobile Pro app for Apple iOS. The new application is available for download on the Apple App Store.
“Digital Watchdog is driven to provide customers with convenient remote access to their video surveillance systems,” said Mark Espenschied, director of marketing, Digital Watchdog. “Our unified app fulfills the vision to deliver a feature-rich experience from a single tool on your smartphone or tablet.”
DW Mobile Pro for iPad and iPhone devices is a paid subscription app that works seamlessly with Digital Watchdog’s DW Spectrum IPVMS and VMAX DVRs/NVRs. DW Mobile Pro allows you to view, play back and record one or multiple surveillance systems simultaneously on a smartphone and tablet. DW Mobile Pro is offered with a 30-day free trial followed by a paid subscription of $1.99 per month.
App features include the following:
- Access your entire security system with the touch of a finger.
- Remote monitoring of multiple sites.
- Supports unlimited sites.
- Create unique layouts with cameras from multiple sites for the ultimate mobile surveillance experience.
- Drag and drop camera layouts and reordering.
- View up to 16 cameras per screen, and have up to 128 cameras open at one time (via on-screen scrolling).
- Split view (L/S) displays live and recorded video.
- PTZ camera control.
- Capture image snapshots.
- Send e-mail and text notifications with image attachment.
- Server location services powered by Google Maps – locate all your systems quickly and easily by their geographical location.
- Pinch-to-zoom digital zoom support.
- Password protected for complete security of your systems and data.
- Welcome tour, tutorial and complete help menu for on-screen assistance.
Among the additional features of this app is the ability to export short videos in .AVI format and share via email or social media (Pro Version) and Instant YouTube video export upload (Pro Version).
The Apple App Store Listing is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dw-mobile-client/id920316202?mt=8