ASIS International announced the following candidates are vying for a seat on the 2017-2019 ASIS board of directors:
- Charles E. “Chuck” Andrews, CPP, Assistant Dean, University of Phoenix, College of Security & Criminal Justice
- Howard J. Belfor, CPP, President, Belfor & Associates LLC
- Gail M. Essen, CPP, PSP, Enterprise Senior Consultant, Integrated Security Solutions, Honeywell
- Radek Havlis, CPP, Vice President, Security Cooperation, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Godfried Hendriks, CPP, Managing Director/Consultant, GOING Consultancy B.V.
- Richard F. Lisko, CPP, Vice President, AlliedBarton Security Services
- Timothy M. McCreight, CPP, Director, Advisory Services, Above Security — A Hitachi Group Company
- Malcolm C. Smith, CPP, Head of Group Security, Sasol
Voting will take place online between July 11 and August 23 and is open to all current ASIS members. Details, including a link to the ballot will be sent to all ASIS members July 11-14. The new board will be announced on Sept. 12 from the ASIS International 62nd Annual Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando, Fla.