Securing New Ground (SNG) 2016, the security industry’s top executive conference, will be held Oct. 19-20 at the Grand Hyatt New York City. SNG 2016 is presented by the Security Industry Association (SIA).
Executives in the security industry turn to SNG for cutting-edge ideas, fresh opportunities and new connections. The conference is described as a place where the security industry C-suite meet to exchange valuable industry intelligence among suppliers, integrators, practitioners and investment firms. This year, SDM’s Editor Laura Stepanek will moderate the panel “Redefining the Function of System Integrators.”
Additional SNG conference panel discussions include:
- Winning Game Plans: Risk Management and Setting Priorities
- IoT: Embracing Opportunity and Managing Risk
- A Snapshot into the Evolution of Security Technology
- Data Mining: Harvesting Knowledge for Actionable Decisions
- An Insider’s Look: What’s Driving Today’s Customer Decisions
- Why Reinvent the Wheel? Examples of Great Solutions to Complex Problems
- The Reality of Cybersecurity: Is It a Battle or Opportunity for Change?
- The Maturation of the Alarm Dealer: Reshaping the Channel
- The State of the GSOC: What’s on the Horizon?
- Investment Insights: Perspectives from Wall Street and Private Equity
Contact Mickey McCarter, SIA communications manager, at 301-804-4704 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
To register or see a full agenda, visit www.securingnewground.com.